Friday, November 10, 2006

31 Days

It's been 31 days....

since I saw my children's faces!
since I heard them laugh.
since I heard them cry.
since I touched them on their little hands.
since I saw the sparkle in their brilliant blue eyes!
since I ate a meal with them.
since I heard them sing.
since I snuggled them into bed.
since I sang a song to them.
since I played ball with them.
since I heard them tell me about their day.
since I had them sit in my lap!
since I made them fried chicken.
since I rubbed their little heads to sleep.
since I snuggled with them from waking up!
since I piled up with them in bed and watched a movie.
since I took them to a movie.
since I walked with them to school.
since I raced them to school.
since I went to Starbucks with them.
since I took them out to dinner.
since I felt their little hands on my face kissing me.
since I told them to their big blue eyes that they are beautiful!
since I told them to their big blue eyes that I am proud of them!
since I told them to their big blue eyes that I think they are brilliant!
since I told them to their big blue eyes that I think they are going to do great things!
since I told them to their faces that I love them!

Their mom thinks this is best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home